Tuesday, December 24, 2013

In Silence, a Tear Fell



It has been a difficult year. I feel sadness during this holiday season when we should be feeling Joy and Festiveness within. I have lost three family members, three friends, and an old love. 

I am feeling home sick today, and know that I remember all the good times that I have shared with the ones that are passed on. It is difficult to celebrate inside. I love my life, and will put on the joyful face, but know that deep within I feel this small pain of loss.

I hold the faith that I will meet these that have moved on one day again, and know that shared joy. But for now, the sadness and loss gets me. I know that many have lost loved ones that were near, and dear to them. 
I feel their pain, because they are people that are important to me. This is the first Christmas that I won’t be able to say Merry Christmas to them, in this place. I will pass on this thought to them, and remember them in my heart. 

I will continue, until we meet again. My tears in silence will fall, and only God will hear them. My heart is heavy, and only He can lighten the burden. 

In hope and faith,

I am Yours..

No comments:

Post a Comment