Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Spirit Communications


I would like to introduce you to the work God has led me to do at this time in my life. For many years I have been a professional psychic, psychic teacher and energy healer. I have been a channel for the Ascended Master Hilarion and the Counsel of Light. 

My gifts along the way, being able to teach at a community college in New England for 8 years and to teach at community college for around 4-5 years in New Mexico.  It has been my job to

teach spiritual classes Opening Your Heart to the “I AM” Presence Within and the Spontaneous Cellular Release Practitioner Certification Program. I have been a spiritual advisor and guide for a healing center in Vermont.  My life has been full and filled with Joy. 

I have been able to conduct Sunday Services which are spiritual and metaphysical and to ordain many individuals who wanted to have a deeper and more personal relationship with God. All my life has been fulfilling.  I am deeply grateful. 

God brought my Twin Flame into my life and he assisted me back to my health and added to my life more information on cosmic awareness and biblical knowledge to my life.  He protected me and assisted me in teaching and promoting our center.  We were able to do wonderful classes and workshops together, as well as readings and healing together. 

Now, God has asked me and guided me to work more in the field of Spirit Communications.

To open my fields of psychic energy and intuitive awareness to bring to those seeking comfort, resolution, healing and forgives their loved ones.  Those individuals who in their lives, have made their transition from the physical realm to the next realm of growth and spirituality.

I have always had this gift and have done it for many years but not as a full time offering.

Now, at this time when people are becoming more aware of the many mansions of God and realize that we can communicate and we can receive healing and knowledge from those who have departed, I am asked to make this my focus.   

I love to communicate with family members both here and in the next.  It gives my heart great joy to help someone feel comforted and healed by these messages.   

Having work in the field for over 38 years I have released hundreds of beings leave this dimension and continue their journey in spirit form.  It brings sadness to my heart when there are loved ones stuck in between worlds so I am dedicated to assisting in their transition to the best of my abilities.  The gift that came naturally to me when I was 23 years old has guided me down this pathway of house readings and releasing souls as I communicate with them. I now focus on this part of my journey and offer sessions to communicate and receive healing, comfort, resolution and peace by asking your loved ones to come forth. 

This is also a time to work through grief, anger, frustration and loneliness and I offer sessions to move through the difficult and painful moments with you. 

I have experienced the loss of both my parents and being with them at their time of transition and I thank God every day that I was given the opportunity to be with them and to say a prayer and to anoint them with Frankincense and love them home.
 

These also has brought me to offering Memorial Services with my partner, Rev. Gerald Martin. Having the perfect Memorial Service to help you heal and receive love from family and friends and to start the process of letting go... 

To make an appointment in person or by phone you can reach me by calling 575-644-2321


May God Bless You and Bring You Comfort and Peace.

Rev. Martha Turner

No comments:

Post a Comment