Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Letter Introduction to doTerra Oils

Martha (Oneesha) Turner
 
Greetings Everyone,
I usually send my writings to our blog: Heart Of The Dove Ministries.blogspot, but this time I wanted to send my writing out on email.,  For the past 11 years (how time flies) I have been
working with Essential Oils as a certified Aroma therapist.   My love of essential oils have been a gift in my life and many others who decided to experience them and bring them into their lives.

For years I have been a formulator creating “Angel Waters by Oneesha”...They are the product
of Angelic guidance.  

Now I find myself using a wonderful product called doTerra Essential Oils.  They are pure essential oils which means they are not $5.00 oils, they are food grade and safe.
doTerra produces oils which assist us with health care and well being.

 
DoTerra with Heart of The Dove
 
My favorite essential oil is Frankincense.  It is a miracle oil as far as I am concerned.  It has helped me within my life for my health and I am thankful for this essential oil every day.
We are in a crisis in our country with our health, emotional and mental well-being.  We have found ourselves filling our medicine cabinets with all kinds of medicine over the counter and from our doctors.  We spend enormous amount money trying to become well and healthy to live a good life.
What I have found is that by using essential oils which are natural to our bodies we are able to have a quicker and more empowering experience healing.  I have found that these essential oils have assisted with my health issues which are asthma, angina and CAD.  
 
I use Lavender for scratches, cuts and pain.  I use their product for breathing and coughing.
I recently had a horrible allergy problem and infection in my lungs.  I did go to the Dr. and receive medicine to use.  When after a couple of weeks the problem remained causing me to cancel appointments and not feeling well at all, I used their product ON GUARD.  My cough has stopped and my breathing is much better.
 
My digestive track has been off because of the medicine I have been taking and the infection,
therefore I have been using their Digestzen to help take that sick feeling away.
My income is my social security check and my pension.  Therefore, I can not waste my money and must make decision that serve my highest and best.  And I can tell you that even if a bottle of essential oil seems expensive, the amount of drops in the bottle can last a long time and is something that truly does assist you immediately as the essential oils begin to work within 6 minutes of the time you put it on your body, or take into your body.
 
So in my medicine cabinet there are essential oils:  lavender, frankincense, peppermint, on guard, geranium, and many others along with my Angel Waters.  It is so important for us to find healthy and natural ways to help ourselves.  Mother Nature has all we require for helping us with our infections, breathing and pain.  
 
I have had back problems and shoulder pain since I was in a car accident the only thing that brought me relief was frankincense and Deep Blue Rub...That Deep Blue, oh my is powerful.
I put that on and in a few minutes the pain is calmed down and then it is gone.
 
My hair is light, thinning and just filled with gray hair so therefore it does not like to follow the brush movements it would prefer to go crazy and look independant from me...oh I just can’t stand it....Now I use the doTerra Shampoo with the wonderful essential oils and everyone has been commenting on how nice and shinning and pretty my hair looks.  It is fuller as well.
 
If you are receiving this letter from me it is because I know you and I want to offer you this information as your friend and ask you to take a moment and visit my website and try the doTerra oils.  I know you will fall in love with their results just like I have.

These oils are wonderful for babies as well as the elderly...

I would love to have a decision with you about the oils and assist you in any way I can.

Thank you for taking the time to read my letter and letting me introduce you to the
doTerra Essential OIls.
 
Please visit my website:     http://mydoterra.com/heartofthedove
 
Blessings and joy,
Marty Turner
575-644-2321
heartofthedove3@comcast.net
 

No comments:

Post a Comment