Friday, October 15, 2010

How to Hold A Government & (the world) Hostage

Amazing developments today. I usually only write about spiritual items here. But, I am not on that line today. Remember that in this physical world we are pushed, pulled, and manipulated daily. Which in turn relates and effects our spiritual wellbeing.

I read an article about the "FED" "Federal Reserve Bank" which really isn't a bank at all, but a private corporation, which is in the business of making money. And I mean, really making money. They print money, or should I say, they really don't print money. They make an order for money to be printed, which as I understand is supposed to be controlled by our congress, and then "Loan" the money to our government, which is paid for by "OUR" Treasury. They loan us our own money. Humm, something just seems out of place with that one.

They are basically printing money that doesn't exist, then we pay for it with "Real" money, which is gold or whatever form they do it with, then we pay interest on something that doesn't exist either, with "Real" money.

I remember the "Stimulus" that was printed and dumped on our markets, to "Stimulate" our economy. What happens when you have more of something, and nothing to actually back it up with? It is called devaluation. Basically what that means, the more you have of something the less it is worth. The less it is worth, it takes more of to buy stuff?

I remember a few years ago, when they were talking about the inflation rate. How it was rising which they said was good for the economy. I am truly not sure how this works, cause from my standpoint, when inflation goes up, the money is worth less, which makes prices go up, which you have to work harder to make enough to buy stuff. Which means you buy less with what you get. How, as I ask, is that a good thing?

We become the sheeple this way, cause you are burned out, so you have a foggy head all the time, so when they come to get you, cause you owe for all that "Stuff", and you cant pay for it anymore. How is this good?

You must remember, when you have a centralized bank, the banks and industry control the government and country. At this point, I know who is in control. The BANKS, and bankers. They truly control the world at this point. As long as we allow it. J.F.K. knew this, and that is why he wrote and executive order that disbanded the Federal Reserve. It is still on the books, not modified or deleted. As is! No President or standing government has done anything to enact this LAW! It was a Lawful order passed, and not rec-ended.

I pray daily that our government will get it together, but as I say, they are bought and paid for, and I cant afford them anymore. Everyone talks change, but as soon as they get in office, they become just like the last one that was in office. Bought and paid for.

That's enough for now. Thanks for listening. Hope it isn't too late, but something inside of me says other wise.

May God be with you daily as you walk in the world of the wondering shadows.
Gerald...

No comments:

Post a Comment