Thursday, July 18, 2013

I am one person, a spirit.



I am one person, a spirit. God is spirit and I was created in His image. When I was born again, He created me anew - holy, righteous and perfect in spirit.
I have a mind which is an ever-changing mixed bag of memories, experiences, fears, emotions, reasoning, truth and lies.

I live in a body that simply has itches to scratch - lust, hunger, fatigue, pain, pleasure, etc. In the resurrection, we move out of these bodies and they are changed into new ones.

When my mind listens to and agrees with the 5 senses of my body, I am carnally minded and I subject myself to my body's desires and fail.

As my mind is renewed by hearing, receiving and believing the truth, it comes into agreement with my born again spirit and I become more and more spiritually minded. I then produce and experience more and more freedom, love, life and peace. This is how we see our lives transformed.

No comments:

Post a Comment