Friday, April 5, 2013

Bullying



As the day begins to bring the light, I have reviewed this journey for the past 2 years.

It has come to my attention in the most difficult and disturbing ways about the way adults handle things in their lives they have no control of and there is nothing they can do about it except to “bully” those who do not respond, act and do what they think or state to be the truth for one’s life.

It has been a disturbing time in my life but yet, the greatest of lessons and soul growth.

I never looked at the situation of the gossip and malicious rumors as “bullying” until the other night when I was speaking with my Council of Light, those that are of the Ascended Master Realm and Elohim.  They brought it to my attention that adults use this vibration as a way to “bully” those they cannot actually change or do anything to make a situation go their way.  And it is of course so disrespectful and very un-spirituality aligned with the Great “I AM” Within all of us.

The empowerment that I feel inside of me came when I realized that I had been dealing with this energy for a few years with those who do not understand nor wish to understand my spirituality, my truth and my path.  They assume (and you know what they say about assuming) that I have no mind, no clarity, blinded and just plain unaware of my life and those in it.  And they are the only ones who “KNOW” what is best for me.

They did not consider my journey as a soul, the direction of God and the Guides and why, what and where I needed to come from and or chose to live my life.

It didn’t feel good to them, disturbed their energy fields and decided I was not smart enough and all my gifts, and the guidance, wisdom and pray that is within my life each and every day dedicated to my God and my mission here in this lifetime.  I was foolish, stupid, unaware and blind...

My question has been until now was have you discussed my decisions, my life path, my mission and guidance from God?  Did you consider my joy and my desires and my feelings? When individuals band together without facts, knowledge and wisdom they come together to support each other in what they don’t like, don’t approve of, and pump themselves up with harmful, destructive and hateful energy and words.

I was told they were worried about my health...they never considered the stress they were putting me through with their gossip, hatred and harmful words were doing to my health.  It was not what they claimed, but, it was them surrounding me with a web of nasty untrue, disrespectful, bullying....

So I decided to write this tonight and send it out, those who are the cause of my hospital visit, my second visit to the hospital and my financial distress because I could not work because of their slander and harmful words and energy, should realize they are not in control of other’s lives and when someone is a True Friend, A Spiritual Person following a spiritual path do not harm those they love or care for. 

The Act of Bullying is something that is more destructive, painful and harmful than they must have understood.  It is my wish that we all watch our words more carefully, we do not make judgments against others because they chose to do something they don’t like, not because of the person, but because it is not correct for them, that they learn to be a person of love and compassion, a spiritual friend and understand the teachings and words of spirituality and the those who have taught us on our path.


To be a peacemaker, not an enemy, not a person of judgment and hatred, but a person of compassion and tolerance.  


The Act of Bullying is not just in a child’s world it is full blown in the adult world which leads me to believe that those who bully are those who have turned their backs on God and those that love them.


Let us become the leaders and teachers of peace and hold vigilante to tolerance and compassion and allow others to follow their own pathway to God and take care of their own spiritual and soul growth.


Remember the only one who truly gets hurt is the person who wishes, directions, intends to hurt another in the disguise of caring and friendship are the ones who soul is collecting karma...all karma must be balanced and the equal exchange of energy be balanced as well.  If you are doing the bullying your karma of equal exchange of energy is GREAT.


I have forgiven myself for being hurt as it never belonged to me.  I have forgiven their harm to the one I love as a friend, partner and twin flame.  And to the many students and clients that were affected by their harm on us.  I have forgiven them in the name of Jesus, the Christed One.  And I pray that what they put out does not come back two times greater, that they are able to amend their actions by living by the virtues set forth by God and those who do not believe in God....hold on....


I could no longer be quiet about the Act of Bullying as it affects too many other people in this world, in places of work, on the street, little shops, circles of friends (remember those who gossip about others are more liking to be gossiping about you as well)...


For these individuals require tolerance and forgiveness and non-judgment for they know not what they do......


My blessings and sincere light and glory to you....

Rev. Turner


No comments:

Post a Comment