Thursday, January 17, 2013

Twilight



It is the twilight time when the sounds of movement lessen and the sounds of nature can quietly be heard.  The calmness brings a sense of relaxation and review of the day.


Thoughts run for the first few minutes of the days busy ways, and then quiet comes to mind.  Then the thoughts of life and the future what is next, what did I accomplish.


Reflection shows me only the truth and the knowing in my soul confirms all is true for what is next in my future that I must do.


The time has come to let life shift and find a new way - new doors, new places, new people who understand and feel the same way.


Let those who cannot see me or feel my heart and soul anymore go and find their way as life does to us all, changes come and we must follow.


Perhaps now as the time begins to change and the direction too, that all the heartaches, loss, sadness and disappointments will heal and drift away making way for something


someone new who will open the door and see me, recognize me for who I am now and the other way can relax and memories of the good times, the love and joy, and family too will come in and bring the happiness back and embrace me anew.


Lonely nights keep me awake, wondering how life got away and I lay in bed in silence alone hoping sleep will come and bless me---


and when I awake it will be new, happiness and love are felt and the music of the angels fill the air.  A life well lived and now anew it is the way we all must follow, it is what we do.


Home again...Home again...Alone no more - love plentiful and happiness fills the air.


Oneesha


January 17, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment