Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Essence of Time



By: Gerald Martin


Within each of us, we have the “Clock”. That momentary essence of time which is implanted inside each of our DNA, Soul, Memory, connection, and the passing of days. When we think of days, we see the sun rise, and the sun set. We reach our pinnacle of our lives, and know that we must accomplish as much as possible before the sands run out. Walking, talking, and just passing with each other we see that time is quintessential in an aspect that only our higher selves connect with.


Life, death. We all know the aspect of life, but do we really know that aspect of death. The experience which is seen in each of us, for none shall pass without the experience. Some say they look forward to death. But in life, they have suffered and have experienced pain which they think that they cannot handle. The loss of loved ones, the suffering of pain within and knowing that they are left behind. The clock ticks away, and in this we see where we really are or are not living.


I hear people all the time talking about their “Bucket” list. I just laugh at this. By the time I was in my mid 30’s, I had accomplished everything in my life that I wanted to do. All I have really left, is raising my children, and living to see the grand children come into this world. And maybe if I am lucky, see my great grand children. I laugh, I live. For in every moment in life, it is a precious thing that we share. It is how we live and what we share with others that makes the difference in life.


I saw a video today, of a minister that I had known as a child, and he made an impression on me that is a lasting moment. Joe B. Brown was a baptist minister of the church that I went to, and no matter what, he took the time to get to know everyone in his church. It meant allot to me, because he made me feel special. Even though the world told me that I wasn’t special, he took the time to be different in an aspect that will never be forgotten. I realized that in life it is only as good or as bad as we make it.


In my life, I have had many people that have come to assist me in the passing of the clock upon which my time is written. It will always mean that others are there for helping and showing that special time in an aspect which sorrows myself, that many never experience. To reach out to another in a moment of crisis and knowing that they expect nothing in return. To truly feel special in a world of so many unessential people, in their own minds. Everyone serves a purpose which they do not understand.


I look at my timeline, and know that without some of the experiences that I have had, I would never have made it to this point. Some say that the strong survive, well apparently I had the strength even in adversity to come out ahead. Knowing that somehow I would impart some knowledge or wisdom to others has become an important thing to do.


I discuss spirituality, and share the knowledge that has been given to me though time, with others, is very important to me now. They tell me that I need to start becoming again. And to let that light shine. The light that has been hidden for so long, to be brought forth. I have dreams of my family, and my brother. The part that I haven’t told so far, is that not only do I see them I hear them, and they figure this out.


My brother passed to the other side a couple of years ago, and apparently has just now come to my mind. I guess it is something that is difficult to deal with sometimes. I feel why should he have passed? I do not attempt to understand the mind of God, as His wisdom is truly beyond mine. I understand that His plan, is for our growth, and the growth of others. I always say that the easiest path to understanding God’s plan for you, is just be obedient to His will for you.


There is the crux point, isn’t it? How do you know God’s will for you? In my life, there has always been this open communications with God. I talk to God, and He talks back. Some say, how do you know the difference between your own voice, and God’s? In myself, I know, that when it is God’s voice, it is never wrong. Not one error, nor any mistakes. If it is of God, remember, it is 100%. No if’s, maybe’s, might, or could be. It just IS! When it is us, and we allow our ego to get in the way, then we falter, and make mistakes. We have difficulties, and life just doesn’t flow in the right direction. Everything becomes chaotic, and a mess. Who wants that? Apparently allot of people do, because it is happening in the world every day.


When we are listening for God’s voice, we get used to the feel, the essence, the tone and all the things that go with it. Remember when you were a child, that at night when you cried out in the darkness and your parents spoke back to you, you knew their voice and the feel of it, and you felt comforted. That is how it is with God’s voice. You can feel and know within yourself the comfort that is felt from His wonderful voice. It truly is within yourself to know His voice, because it is part of each of us. We walk, talk and become that which has made us. We are the wayward children, that are lost in the wilderness and knowing His voice, will assist us in finding our way home.


With Love and Light,
Gerald...

No comments:

Post a Comment