Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Thoughts

Woke up today knowing everything in my life is about to change.  I don’t know how to explain it but it is deep feeling.  It is going to just happen.  Life is about changes and moving, endings and beginnings.  There is a Universal Law that states:  The readiness of a situation to alter, modify, transform or convert is caused by change in “inner attitude” of one of many, and then incidental and parallel outer manifestation occurs.

I felt the time for shift and change was already here about two months ago and felt I was not ready to shift, but, as my work changes and my energy in life is changing it is all meant to be.

I’ve been aware for my life that every 10 years for me something shifts and I think that is good.  Now my life’s work is changing and I think that is wonderful.  I have a strong sense and desire to work with women to overcome their pain through healing of their soul.  This work has come to me and opened a new doorway.  I see it as a combination of all the classes and workshops I have created and taught with the my masters guides and teachers.  We take all we learn and pay it forward in service and when we do this, our soul rejoices in being a living prayer of hope and understanding for others. The journey has also impacted my own personal life in dramatic ways and the shifting is necessary.  

I am blessed with the support of my partner and family and that means everything to me.
In the program we offer: The I AM Teaching, we teach that we often become comfortable in situations that are not working or not good for our highest and best because the change can be very difficult and we are not sure what the future looks like, so we stay comfortable in what we know, even when know we are stuck, we seem to want to know how things will be,before we risk what we have. That often creates missed opportunities, frustrations, disappointments.       

For me, that meant that I needed to step forward on a new path because the old one is not working, the feeling is it is complete and now it is time for the new way.  We all at the Heart of The Dove have been feeling the shift for along while.  

We will always be the Heart Of The Dove, and always offer more advanced classes and workshops.  Gerald and I enjoy teaching and offering guidance and private sessions, but, it is time to be of service and assist in the areas that I have had to overcome in my life and offer my knowingness and my hope to others.

Have a blessed day and know that God always has a plan waiting for us to arrive.  

My love and peace to all.  

Rev. Oneesha

No comments:

Post a Comment